We serve students grades K-12 who have average to gifted intellectual potential, but whose emotional, behavioral, and/or learning difficulties impact their ability to succeed in regular educational settings.
Some of our students have been diagnosed with one or more conditions:
- Attention Deficit (Hyperactivity) Disorder (ADHD)
- Specific Learning Disabilities
- Asperger’s Syndrome
- “High-Functioning” Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
- Mood Disorders (e.g., Bipolar, Depression)
- Sensory Integration Disorder
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder
- Tourette Syndrome
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
Some of our students have never been diagnosed formally or have never qualified for special education supports through the public schools, but are slowly failing both academically and socially.
Mardan students are diverse in their personalities, strengths, and needs, but our program can provide a new school community where each child is understood, accepted, and encouraged by both adults and peers.
If your child is struggling in school and you are ready to explore potential enrollment,
please click here to start Step One of our pre-admissions process.