Additional therapeutic services are available to supplement a student’s education program. These services are optional and are not included as part of the cost of tuition.
Services are offered by a licensed speech pathologist, who may focus on receptive and expressive issues, pragmatics, articulation, pitch, fluency, and volume. Services may be offered individually or as part of a small group.
- Individual Speech/Language Therapy – $52.50 per scheduled 30 minute session
- Small Group Speech/Language Therapy – $30 per scheduled 30 minute session
Individual Occupational Therapy
Services are designed to improve cognitive, physical, and motor skills, thereby enhancing the student’s self-esteem and improving his or her ability to perform daily activities.
- Individual O. T. – $105 per scheduled 45 minute session
Services are offered by a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (MFT) to students needing extra support.
- Individual Counseling – $85 per scheduled 30 minute session
Individual Adaptive Physical Education
Group Adaptive Physical Education is offered as part of the Mardan program. Additional Individual Services may be offered if deemed necessary, provided by a credentialed Adaptive P.E. teacher.
- Individual Adaptive Physical Education – $30 per scheduled 30 minute session