Additional therapeutic services are available to supplement a student’s education program. These services are optional and are not included as part of the cost of tuition.
Services are offered by a licensed speech pathologist, who focuses on receptive and expressive issues, pragmatics, articulation, pitch, fluency, and volume. Services may be offered individually or as part of a small group.
- Individual Speech/Language Therapy – $50 per scheduled 30 minute session
- Small Group Speech/Language Therapy – $40 per scheduled 30 minute session
Individual Occupational Therapy
Services are designed to improve cognitive, physical, and motor skills, thereby enhancing the student’s self-esteem and improving his or her ability to perform daily activities.
- Individual O. T. – $105 per scheduled 45 minute session
Services are offered by a licensed psychologist to students needing extra support.
- Individual Counseling – $85 per scheduled 30 minute session
Individual Adaptive Physical Education
Services are offered by a credentialed P.E. teacher who individualizes activities for students with gross motor delays or other disability-related difficulties, ensuring that all student activities are appropriate, safe, and therapeutic.
- Individual Adaptive Physical Education – $30 per scheduled 30 minute session